Sunday, December 2, 2012

Me, my coffee and double Rudy

Urban Sketchers network
I'm an urban sketcher
Last Thursday we were going to the airport. We're not leaving anywhere but we have to meet Rudy's client: Mr Rudy.

So we met at Starbucks airport. It is one of the BIG Starbucks in Bali. I join my husband because after that we are going for dinner.. So I wait at the corner of Starbucks, joining with me is my baby and his nanny. So while on and off nursing my baby, I sketch these pictures.  -->

Anyway I don’t bring my sketchbook so I just draw with pencil and pen on my stripy (and cute) notebook.

This is a phenomena of the nanny. He always sleepy while taking care of my baby especially if my DJ is sleeping.

-->
Later on I was intrigue to draw the two Rudy and my cup of coffee because the waiting is so long and I get a little bored. (Yeah my baby and nanny is sleeping, what else should I do?)
So there they are..

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment