Sunday, December 2, 2012

Lapangan Niti Mandala Renon

Urban Sketchers network
I'm an urban sketcher

It is a very hot day in Bali and it is an Urban Sketchers Bali day.. We are gather at Niti Mandala Renon Yard to sketch what's going on there.

I am going with my husband and my four month baby boy. It's a challenge to draw with a baby. sometimes I have to switch my part from being a sketcher to a mother and nursing my baby.

So here are my two sketches about that day.. One sketch about the top of the Monument of Balinese Warrior and the second is about a man who sell some snacks and traditional toys in that area.

Enjoy

 This is the Half top of Monument Bali Warriors (Monumen Perjuangan Rakyat Bali)
This is a sketch of a man who sells some snacks, toys, drink by bicycle at the yard of the museum area...

No comments:

Post a Comment